Commercial Fire & Water Cleanup.
Sometimes fires are accidents and sometimes they’re started purposely. Unfortunately for this bar, the fire was set on purpose. Along with having some fire damage, there was also water damage from the sprinklers that had been set off.
No matter the situation, SERVPRO is here to help whenever there’s a disaster. We have a great staff round-the-clock to get things back to normal any time of day. Our staff is well trained and ready to get the doors back open to your business as soon as possible.
Here at SERVPRO we take pride in our work, we work hard so you don’t have to, making it look “Like it never even happened.” Our team is productive, skilled, informative, kind, and very courteous.
Make SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties your first choice for all your cleanup & restoration needs. Please call us 24/7/365 at (541) 265-7777 to schedule an inspection or cleanup.
Sometimes fires can be caught early when they are small and easy to put out, other times they happen when you’re not home or become to large to put out yourself before it destroys most of your home.
During a devastating time like this, you can look on the bright side of things and know your friendly, reliable team at SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties is here to help and is going to turn things around.
Not only are we going to make the damages look “Like it never even happened.” but we are also going to keep you feeling confident and comfortable throughout the whole process, with updates, new findings and explaining the steps we take along the way to get the job done right the first time.
Life can hits us with unexpected and/or unwanted problems, issues and complications, but in the end there is always something to smile about.
Get a quote and lots of smiles 24/7/365 with SERVPRO by calling (541) 265-7777.
Get Mold Taken Care of.
Mold can happen to anyone at anytime, in their home or business. Mold can be in places you never go, like in your attic orplaces you go often, like your bathroom.
It’s best to get things checked out after being saturated, wet or exposed to moisture to look for mold growth. Mold is almost always a problem before it is even discovered and can start to grow after 24 to 48 hours.
SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties is here 24/7/365 to inspect, clean, treat, and remove mold. SERVPRO also handles water damage the right way, the first time, to make sure everything gets properly dried and treated to prevent mold.
If you suspect mold in your home or business, or have any kind of water damage, it can lead to having mold so call (541) 265-7777 and let the pros at SERVPRO take a look and make sure the problem gets taken care of right “Like it never even happened”.
- U.S. fire departments responded to an estimated annual average of 166,100 home cooking-related fires between 2010-2014 resulting in 480 civilian deaths, 5,540 civilian injuries and $1.1 billion in direct damage.
- Two of every five (43%) home fires started in the kitchen.
- Unattended cooking was a factor in one-third of reported home cooking fires.
- Two-thirds of home cooking fires started with ignition of food or other cooking materials.
- Ranges accounted for three of every five (62%) home cooking fire incidents. Ovens accounted for 13%.
- Clothing was the item first ignited in less than 1% of home cooking fires, but these incidents accounted for 18% of the cooking fire deaths.
- More than half of people injured in home fires involving cooking equipment were hurt while attempting to fight the fire themselves.
- Frying is the leading activity associated with cooking fires.
Information provided by NFPA.
When fire strikes call SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties at (541) 265 7777.
CE & BBQ for Premier NW Insurance.
Thank you card from NW Insurance.
SERVPRO offers Continuing Education classes for insurance agents. Sometimes we even toss in a BBQ!
Premier NW Insurance was very thankful for our generosity.
If you're in need of some CE hours call SERVPRO of Salem West at (503)393-9999 to schedule.
Fire By The Numbers.
Building fire in Silverton, Oregon
Fires in the U.S.
In 2015, there were 1,345,500 fires reported in the United States. These fires caused 3,280 civilian deaths, 15,700 civilian injuries, and $14.3 billion in property damage.
- 501,500 were structure fires, causing 2,685 civilian deaths, 13,000 civilian injuries, and $10.3 billion in property damage.
- 204,500 were vehicle fires, causing 500 civilian fire deaths, 1,875 civilian fire injuries, and $1.8 billion in property damage.
- 639,500 were outside and other fires, causing 95 civilian fire deaths, 825 civilian fire injuries, and $252 million in property damage.
In 2015, U.S. fire departments responded to a fire every 23 seconds. One structure fire was reported every 63 seconds.
- One home structure fire was reported every 86 seconds.
- One civilian fire injury was reported every 34 minutes.
- One civilian fire death occurred every 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- One outside and other fire was reported every 52 seconds.
- One highway vehicle fire was reported every 3 minutes 1 seconds.
Full details can be found by clicking the link to NFPA
Dryer Vent Fires Cause $35 Million In Damages
Please clean your dryer vents and ducting regularly for safety. You're clothes will also take less time to dry.
In 2010 an estimated 16,800 home fires involving clothes dryers occurred.
- An estimated 2,900 clothes dryer fires in residential buildings are reported to U.S. fire departments each year and cause an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries, and $35 million in property loss.
- Clothes dryer fire incidence in residential buildings was higher in the fall and winter months, peaking in January at 11 percent.
- Failure to clean (34 percent) was the leading factor contributing to the ignition of clothes dryer fires in residential buildings.
- Dust, fiber, and lint (28 percent) and clothing not on a person (27 percent) were, by far, the leading items first ignited in clothes dryer fires in residential buildings.
- 54% of clothes dryer fires in residential buildings were confined to the object of origin.
For more information click HERE
Commercial Water Damage Restoration
There’s never a convenient time for flooding or water damage to strike your business. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial flooding or water damage emergencies. Whether your water emergency occurs in a small office building or big box store, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion. Learn more about Learn more about our training and certifications..
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
Office Chair Cleaning
Clean Office Chairs
Clean Those Office Chairs!
A clean working environment including the furniture makes a difference for employees and customers.
That's why this Salem, Oregon business contacted SERVPRO of Salem West. Professional cleaning of office upholstery and furniture make the environment look clean and inviting.
The more and more furniture is used the more the furniture picks up debris, lint and dirt.
Making a good impression for both of your employees and clients is just good business and that's why SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties is always here to help.
We can clean anything, literally anything. Using highly skilled and trained team members plus specially formulated products provides our clients top level service and cleanliness.
SERVPRO is available anytime, day or night at (541) 265-7777
Vandalism by Fire Extinguisher
Salem, Oregon Church Suffers Vandalism
Vandals fully discharge a fire extinguisher inside an office.
What do you do when you arrive to work to find that vandals have fully discharged a fire extinguisher inside your office?
After you have contacted the local authorities, you call SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties for professional cleaning.
Fire extinguisher powder is great for putting out fires but when they're used to vandalize your office the fear of "What to Do Next" may be weighing on your mind. Should you find yourself needing professional cleaning service, contact your local pros to get your office clean again.
Professional cleaning starts with an assessment of what needs to be done and what's the best order.
With the right people in place and the right process in place, cleaning can be performed efficiently and effectively making it, "Like it never even happened."