CE & BBQ for NW Insurance.
Thank you card from NW Insurance.
SERVPRO offers Continuing Education classes for insurance agents. Sometimes we even toss in a BBQ!
NW Insurance was very thankful for our generosity.
If you're in need of some CE hours call SERVPRO of Salem West at (503)393-9999 to schedule.
Fire By The Numbers.
Building fire in Silverton, Oregon
Fires in the U.S.
In 2015, there were 1,345,500 fires reported in the United States. These fires caused 3,280 civilian deaths, 15,700 civilian injuries, and $14.3 billion in property damage.
- 501,500 were structure fires, causing 2,685 civilian deaths, 13,000 civilian injuries, and $10.3 billion in property damage.
- 204,500 were vehicle fires, causing 500 civilian fire deaths, 1,875 civilian fire injuries, and $1.8 billion in property damage.
- 639,500 were outside and other fires, causing 95 civilian fire deaths, 825 civilian fire injuries, and $252 million in property damage.
The 2015 U.S. fire loss clock a fire department responded to a fire every 23 seconds. One structure fire was reported every 63 seconds.
- One home structure fire was reported every 86 seconds.
- One civilian fire injury was reported every 34 minutes.
- One civilian fire death occurred every 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- One outside and other fire was reported every 52 seconds.
- One highway vehicle fire was reported every 3 minutes 1 seconds.
Full details can be found by clicking the link to NFPA
Dryer Vent Fires Cause 35,000,000
Please clean your dryer vents and ducting regularly for safety. You're clothes will also take less time to dry.
In 2010 an estimated 16,800 home fires, involving clothes dryer occurred.
- An estimated 2,900 clothes dryer fires in residential buildings are reported to U.S. fire departments each year and cause an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries, and $35 million in property loss.
- Clothes dryer fire incidence in residential buildings was higher in the fall and winter months, peaking in January at 11 percent.
- Failure to clean (34 percent) was the leading factor contributing to the ignition of clothes dryer fires in residential buildings.
- Dust, fiber, and lint (28 percent) and clothing not on a person (27 percent) were, by far, the leading items first ignited in clothes dryer fires in residential buildings.
- Fifty-four percent of clothes dryer fires in residential buildings were confined to the object of origin.
For more information click HERE
Commercial Water Damage Restoration
There’s never a convenient time for flooding or water damage to strike your business. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial flooding or water damage emergencies. Whether your water emergency occurs in a small office building or big box store, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion. Learn more about Learn more about our training and certifications..
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
Office Chair Cleaning
Clean Office Chairs
Clean Those Office Chairs!
A clean working environment including the furniture makes a difference for employees and customers.
That's why this Salem, Oregon business contacted SERVPRO of Salem West. Professional cleaning of office upholstery and furniture make the environment look clean and inviting.
The more and more furniture is used the more the furniture picks up debris, lint and dirt.
Making a good impression for both of your employees and clients is just good business and that's why SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties is always here to help.
We can clean anything, literally anything. Using highly skilled and trained team members plus specially formulated products provides our clients top level service and cleanliness.
SERVPRO is available anytime, day or night at (503) 265-7777
Vandalism by Fire Extinguisher
Salem, Oregon Church Suffers Vandalism
Vandals fully discharge a fire extinguisher inside an office.
What do you do when you arrive to work to find that vandals have fully discharged a fire extinguisher inside your office?
After you have contacted the local authorities, you call SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties for professional cleaning.
Fire extinguisher powder is great for putting out fires but when they're used to vandalize your office the fear of "What to Do Next may be weighing on your mind. Should you find yourself needing professional cleaning service, contact your local pros to get your office clean again.
Professional cleaning starts with an assessment of what needs to be done and what's the best order.
With the right people in place and the right process in place, cleaning can be performed efficiently and effectively making it, "Like it never even happened."
Commercial Water Damage
Commercial Building water damage in Salem, Oregon.
Commercial Water Damages Salem, Oregon.
When your company is ready to go to work and you find that a pipe burst inside your building, what do you do? Call SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties at (503) 265-7777 to get the clean-up process started immediately.
In any water damage their is a process that when followed ensures the most efficient cleanup services and least amount of down time possible.
Here's the process.
- Ensure a safe working environment.
- Extract standing and excess water
- Place drying equipment in optimal areas for most efficiency.
- Provide the owner with a full update and work scope for any remaining services remaining.
The most important thing to remember is to make the call now to start the process. The longer you wait the greater the damage from water migration.
SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties is "Always Here To Help"
After Hours Clean-Up in Pizza Hut located in Salem, Oregon.
When Pizza Hut in Salem Oregon wanted a company to come and perform some clean up services, SERVPRO of Salem West was there to help.
SERVPRO of Salem West And SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties is a residential and commercial fire, water, mold and bio-hazard cleanup and restoration company. Services are available 24 hour per day everyday of the year. From small clean up projects to large facilities we have the expertise to get to perform the services in the most effective manner possible.
That's why insurance professionals, property managers and building owners contact us. They have confidence in what we do.
We also offer a no-cost Emergency Ready Profile, which is part of a disaster preparedness plan. You can start your by clicking HERE.
When you need us, call us. (503) 265-7777.
Water Damage in Newport, Oregon High School.
Newport high school gym floor being ripped out.
When water strikes repairs are a must, especially in this case.
SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties was called in to the Newport, Oregon High School after they found water damage. The damage warped and destroyed their gym floors.
SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk counties highly trained and certified team was called out and arrived fast to the job, getting the floors ripped up and the gym dry.
The whole process took about five days to complete.
SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties operates 24/7/365 to help when disaster emergency's strike.
Call SERVPRO at (503) 265-7777.
To help save you money and to be better prepared for disasters like this, start a free Emergency Ready Profile to help find shut off valves and other important tips.
Newport, Oregon Flood Map
For current and soon to be homeowners, it's important to know if you are in a flood zone and if your home is at risk of damaging flood waters.
Flood maps show us where flood risk zones are and their boundaries.
In case of a flood it's important to move your electronics up high, shut off all power in your home and have an emergency escape plan with exit routes.
SERVPRO has top of the line equipment and trained employees who have the necessary skills to repair your home, business, and belongings making things look "Like it never even happened."
The best part about SERVPRO is we are 24/7/365 because we know disasters don't wait for normal business hours.
For a flood estimate or water damage inspection call SERVPRO of Lincoln & Polk Counties at (503) 265-7777.
For more information on the Newport, Oregon floodplain zone click Here.